Discover a refreshing and flavorful delight with the Wedge Salad with Goat Cheese Dressing recipe by Tupperware. This simple and satisfying salad combines the crispness of iceberg lettuce with the creamy tanginess of goat cheese dressing, creating a perfect harmony of textures and flavors that will elevate your salad experience.
- Servings: 4-6
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- 2/3 cup whole-milk plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- ½ tbsp chopped fresh dill weed
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼-cup goat cheese
- 1 head of iceberg lettuce, chopped into 4-6 wedges
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- ½-cup bacon bits
- ¼ cup green onions, chopped
- When bringing veggies from the market, make sure to keep them in the Tupperware's FridgeSmart container (holds freshness 2x longer).
- Combine Greek yogurt, Dijon mustard, vinegar, dill, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and goat cheese in a small bowl. Whisk thoroughly until all the ingredients are well blended.
- When ready to serve, arrange lettuce on a serving plate and generously drizzle 2-3 tablespoons of the prepared dressing over the top.
- Complete the salad by adding the remaining toppings and serve promptly.