No, you’re not dreaming. Yes, it’s oven-safe Tupperware.
Elegant, lightweight, and stackable, this is the ultimate all-in-one cooking and serving solution. This is the Tupperware that truly does it all. It’s
fridge, freezer, microwave, oven, and dishwasher safe while being gorgeous on the table. What more could you need?
The UltraPros are lighter than classic oven containers made of ceramic, clay, glass, or cast iron, making them so much easier to handle for you
daily meal preps.
The rounded shape of the base and the domed cover optimise cooking with even heat distribution and reduce hot spots that can result in
Healthy foods are made easier thanks to the non-stick qualities of UltraPro Ovenware. No added butter or oils are needed for cooking most
Steam release vents on the sides of the base and cover help prevent steam build-up and regulate humidity to let your food brown nicely while
keeping optimal moisture.
The easy to use UltraPro 5.7l can be used for simple and quick or traditional and sophisticated dishes with great results each time.
It's the master of family-sized roasted meats like large poultry or 2 chickens side by side, pork or veal shanks, lamb legs, but also stuffed
vegetables, meat or fish stews, braised meats, bean stews like feijoada, couscous, paella, and many more.
Batch cooking lovers will also be pleased by this extra large size.
Several configurations for unlimited cooking possibilities:
- Classic: Food in the base and cover on top.
- Reverse: The cover is used as a base for roasts, focaccia, baked apples. Content is easier to manipulate after cooking.
- Cook bain-marie: The cover is turned back on the base, filled with water, for gentle cooking like delicate desserts and puddings.
- Stack-cooking: Saves a lot of time and energy, cook 2 dishes at once, cover is placed upside-down on the base.
- (If you own UltraPro 3.3L and 5.7L) Cook double capacity: The 3.3L base is used as cover for the 5.7L base. Perfect to cook larger poultry or
2 chickens side by side on a generous layer of vegetables or baby potatoes.