How to Assemble:
1. Hold the main body in one hand.
2. Grab the cone with the other hand by the rim around the opening.
3. Align the vertical line on the rim of the cone with the unlock pictogram on the main body, and let the cone slide into the main body.
4. Turn the cone clockwise, until the vertical line is aligned with the spiralising pictogram. The bayonet will lock the product safely.
5. Place the plunger/finger protector on top of the cone, metal teeth going into the cone.
CAUTION: Do not touch the blades and metal teeth inside the cone. They are sharp and can cause injuries.
How to Disassemble:
1. Lift off the plunger and finger protector and place it aside.
2. Hold the product in one hand.
3. Grab the rim of the cone with the other hand and turn counter-clockwise until the vertical line on the cone is in line with the unlock
pictogram on the on the main body.
4. Lift up the cone and set side.