Enjoy a delicious appetizer with the luxurious and creamy Whipped Brie recipe by Tupperware. Turn your traditional Brie cheese into a light, airy and mouth-watering spread.
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- 235g brie wheel
- ½ tbsp. lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- Toppings such as honey, dried fruit and nuts
- Crackers for serving
- Remove the cheese's outer layer using a knife by cutting off its upper, lower, and lateral sections. Dispose of the removed rind.
- Put the cheese into the food mixer, and add lemon juice and salt.
- Start mixing until the mixture reaches a smooth and velvety consistency.
- Put the prepared blend to a serving dish and embellish it with desired toppings. Offer it alongside crackers for a complete experience.
- For storage, keep the rest of your Brie in the CheeSmart container for ultimate freshness.