Experience a delightful twist on traditional hummus with the Rosemary Parmesan Hummus recipe by Tupperware. This easy-to-make and flavorful variation combines the creaminess of chickpeas with the aromatic essence of rosemary and the savory richness of Parmesan cheese, creating a delectable dip that will tantalize your taste buds.
- Servings: 40 tbsp
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, smashed
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 15 oz. chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Red pepper on top (optional)
- Warm up oil over medium heat in the frying pan and incorporate garlic and rosemary. Allow them to cook for approximately 2-3 minutes until they release a pleasant aroma and turn lightly browned on all surfaces. Take the pan off the heat and let the mixture cool down completely, then remove and discard the garlic and rosemary.
- Place chickpeas, the infused oil, and the remaining ingredients into the Power Chopper Large. Cover the chopper and utilize the pull cord method until the mixture achieves a smooth and well-combined consistency.
- Store the prepared hummus in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve. Enhance it with an additional drizzle of oil and some rosemary as garnish.
- Enjoy the hummus with toasted bread, crackers, or fresh vegetables as accompaniments.