No, you’re not dreaming. Yes, it’s an oven-safe Tupperware.
Elegant, lightweight and stackable, this is the ultimate all-in-one cooking and serving solution.
A piece of Tupperware that truly does it all. It’s
fridge, freezer, microwave, oven, and dishwasher safe while being gorgeous on the table. What more could you need?
The easy to use UltraPro can be used for simple and quick or traditional and sophisticated dishes with great results each time.
The UltraPros are lighter than classic oven containers made of ceramic, clay, glass, or cast iron, making them so much easier to handle for your daily meal preps.
The rounded shape of the base and the domed cover optimise cooking with even heat distribution and reduce hot spots that can result in
Healthy foods are made easier thanks to the non-stick qualities of UltraPro Ovenware. No added butter or oils are needed for cooking most
Steam release vents on the sides of the base and cover help prevent steam build-up and regulate humidity to let your food brown nicely while
keeping optimal moisture.
Your roasted chickens are never going to be the same again! Nice golden brown, but perfectly moist and tender inside and best of all, your oven
stays perfectly clean in the process.
The UltraPro 3.5L
is also the best asset for baking perfect bread loafs; humidity level is key in the baking process and the UltraPro allows you to
regulate it optimally.
Several configurations for unlimited cooking possibilities:
- Classic: food in the base and cover on top
- Reverse: The cover is used as a base for roasted meat or fish filet. Content is easier to manipulate after cooking.
- Cook bain-marie: The cover is turned back on the base, filled with water, for gentle cooking like delicate meat or fish loafs, flans, and
- Stack-cooking: Saves a lot of time and energy, cook 2 dishes at once, the cover is placed upside-down on the 2L or 3.5L base.
- (If you own UltraPro 3.5L and 2L) Cook double capacity: The 2L base is used as cover for the 3.5L base. Perfect to cook larger chicken or