Use the Base, Grain Insert and Grain Cover.
- Rinse grains before cooking, unless otherwise stated on the package.
- Place grains, or rice, and water in the Base. Do not exceed the maximum amount of grains and water as indicated by the “MAX” line located under the Grain Cooking logo on the inside wall of the Base.
- Place the Grain Insert and Grain Cover on the Base, make sure handles on the cover are aligned with the ones on the Base.
- Microwave according to the “Cooking rice and other grains chart” on the leaflet, at 900 watts, for no more than 30 minutes, and allow to stand for the indicated time.
- Fluff the grains after cooking and standing time with a non‑scratch utensil.