Savor the crispy and flavorful delight of Carrot Fries with this easy and wholesome recipe by Tupperware. These delicious fries offer a nutritious twist to a classic snack, combining the natural sweetness of carrots with a satisfying crunch that will leave you wanting more.
- Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- 4 carrots, peeled and quartered
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tbsp. cornstarch
- ½ tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- Set the oven temperature to 350F/180C in preparation.
- Take all the ingredients and put them into a bowl, then seal it and shake it well to ensure the carrots are thoroughly coated.
- On a metal baking sheet, position the baking sheet and arrange the carrots on its surface.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for approximately 25 minutes, or until the carrots are completely cooked. Serve promptly for optimal enjoyment.
- You can always keep the leftovers in the Cool Stackables container. Cheers!